Legal Disclosures & Site Policies
1. HOW TO ENTER: Our preference is to use Rafflecopter for giveaways. Scroll to the Rafflecopter box and just follow the instructions. Simple as that. Please pay attention to the terms and conditions of the giveaway listed on each Rafflecopter. If for some reason a giveaway is being conducted without the use of Rafflecopter, read the instructions and rules in the post. Please ask if there are any questions.If the giveaway is using Rafflecopter, simply follow the Rafflecopter instructions on the post.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Prize value approximation is listed per giveaway. Your chance of winning depends upon how many eligible entries are received. Please note that prize(s) are limited to one (1) per household.
5. GENERAL: Subject to all FEDERAL, STATE and LOCAL laws/regulations. Neither, With a Side of Thriftiness, the Sponsor, nor any affiliates or social media venues will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that With a Side of Thriftiness or Sponsor(s) may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of With a Side of Thriftiness and Sponsor(s), which are final and binding in all respects.
6. INTERNET: Neither With a Side of Thriftiness nor Sponsor(s) are responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by With a Side of Thriftiness or Sponsor(s) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason With a Side of Thriftiness or Sponsor(s) reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by With a Side of Thriftiness or Sponsor(s).
7. SPONSOR: We at With a Side of Thriftiness are only the host of the giveaway. In no way are we considered the Sponsor of the giveaway, unless the giveaway specifically discloses that With a Side of Thriftiness is the Sponsor. The Sponsor is deemed to be the party providing the product for the giveaway. The Sponsor is responsible for shipment and delivery of giveaway product, unless otherwise specified.
8. DISCLOSURE: With a Side of Thriftiness may have or may not have received the same prize and/or compensation in order to facilitate a review for giveaway purposes. The comments made within the post are in no way reviewed, edited or influenced by any parties, including the Sponsor. All opinions are 100% that of With a Side of Thriftiness.
Please refer to the Product Review Policy for any additional information.
If there is a product or service that you would like for me to review, please contact me. I am always happy to conduct reviews! If there is a service or a product that you would like for me to review, please don’t be shy to contact me. Before doing so, I would like for you to be aware of my Review Policies:
1. Please understand all reviews will be honest and contain my true opinions. I however, prefer to not print negative reviews. If I find your product to be worthy of a negative review, I will contact you directly and express my concerns and complaints, instead of printing the review.
2. Products sent for review will not be returned and will not be accepted if shipped C.O.D.
3. Unless specifically requested otherwise, I reserve the right to include affiliate links to the products in the review posts.
4. Please consider allowing me to host a giveaway for the product reviewed. If you wish me to do a giveaway of your product, please be aware that I require you to ship the product to the winner directly.
5. Unless otherwise requested, I will include links to your product or Brand website and social media accounts in the review post.
6. I WILL NOT accept pre-written review content.
7. At this time, product review post turn around time is 14-21 days unless the review of the product will need more time to accurately test the product.
8 You will be contacted with updates on product receipt and post publishing date/time.
9. Consider offering a discount or coupon code to be included in the review. This will draw more of my followers to your site.
10. I will include photos of the product, and if possible photos of the product in use with all reviews.
If you have any other further questions, or if you would like to contact me in regards to a review opportunity, you can do so by e-mailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hello Readers, FTC, and everyone else :)!
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me and the occasional guest poster. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. Any reviews on such will always be my honest opinion.
I may be compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
Occasionally I recommend products and/or services on my website based in part on a good faith belief that the purchase or use of the mentioned product and/or service will benefit you in general. I have this good faith belief due to the fact that I have tried/tested the product or service mentioned prior to recommending it or I have researched the reputation of the Provider and have made the decision to recommend the Provider’s product or service based on the Provider’s history of proving these or other products/services. Any representations made by myself about products or services reflect my honest opinion based upon facts known to me at the time a product or service is mention on my website.
In some cases, the Provider and I will have a business or personal relationship that does not involve an exchange of compensation related to products and/or services mentioned on my website. However, the nature of the relationship is enough in which to establish a connection between the Provider and myself.
Please perform your own due diligence before purchasing or using a product and/or service mentioned on my website or any website.
Like many other Web sites, www.withasideofthriftiness.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes Internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.withasideofthriftiness.com and other sites on the Internet.
My Savings Network
www.withasideofthriftiness.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Comments make my day, so please feel free to leave a comment where ever comments are accepted on this blog. I love hearing from readers, and I appreciate constructive comments!
Comments linking to spam, porn or malicious sites WILL be deleted.
Comments attacking other readers or myself in an overly rude or threatening way WILL be deleted.
I reserve the right to edit or delete any comment.
I reserve the right to block access to commenting.
I cannot guarantee I will reply to every comment, but I will try.
Any and all images obtained from Pinterest will be linked to it’s owner. In no way shape or form, do I claim images from Pinterest as my own. If I use a personal image created or taken by me, I will disclose so. Any image from Pinterest will not only have a link as to the image origination attached to the photo, but also listed in the post, as well as it’s corresponding PIN (link) number and which of my Pinterest Boards it can be located on. The owner of any Pinterest image will be given credit I will never take credit for a photo, image or creation that is not mine.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The reviews are written strictly byme, unless otherwise stated based on my opinion and the product reviewed.
This blog is written in English. You are at your own discretion of it’s translation of all site policies and legal disclosures.
I, With a Side of Thriftiness, and my contributors, are not paid, unless otherwise stated in the post, for these product reviews, but are given the product as a gift to test and review. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.